(Photo of a plaque) "This room is dedicated in memory of Mr. David Crawford, Supervisor of Sugar Grove Township, 1886 to 1900 and in recognition of the gift by Mr. and Mrs. Crawford of $1,000.00 toward the building of this Community House"
The Sugar Grove Community Building (aka Sugar Grove Community House) was originally organized in the late 1920s by civic-minded people who were mostly farmers. At the time, the Village had about 150 people. They put a…
L to R; Phyllis Sauer, Pastor John Smith, Rev. Harper, Ted McCannon, Klarissa (daughter), Karen & Mick (Michael) McCannon, Sue McCannon. Ted & Mick, cousins