Skip to main content
Search using this query type:
Keyword
Boolean
Exact match
Search only these record types:
Item
File
Collection
Simple Page
Exhibit
Exhibit Page
Advanced Search (Items only)
Quilt Raffle and Bliss House Store
Home
Artifacts
Categories
Exhibits
About
Browse Items (1 total)
Browse All
Browse by Tag
Search Items
Tags: Keck's Store
Sort by:
Title
Creator
Date Added
Sugar Grove Supply Company, 221 Main Street, Circa 1893
The building of the Sugar Grove Supply Company located at 221 Main Street was built in 1893. It later burned down around 1918 and became the site of Keck's Store.
Tags:
Keck's Store
Output Formats
atom
,
dcmes-xml
,
json
,
omeka-xml
,
rss2